GrapeFest is the largest wine festival in the Southwest and is going on this weekend in Historic Downtown Grapevine, right outside our front door. You’ve got live music on multiple stages, carnival rides, artisans, wines from Texas, California and Australia, fun for all ages and of course festival food!
In addition to our restaurant, which is open all weekend with extended hours, We have a booth outside with our unique festival menu!
Let’s start with sandwiches on our fresh breads. We’re offering five of them:
– Beef Tenderloin with caramelized onions and Balsamic reduction in a black pepper brioche (18 coupons)
– Caribbean Pulled Pork served with mango pico de gallo and BBQ sauce in a French baguette (14 coupons)
– Chicken on a Stick – chicken breast marinated in garlic, paprika, olive oil and lemon juice and grilled to perfection (12 coupons)
– Chicken & Hummus – our Chicken on a Stick served in a French baguette with Hummus (chickpeas purée) (14 coupons)
– Spicy Italian Sausage – Italian sausage served with caramelized onions in a French baguette (14 coupons)
And we know it’s warm out there, but we have the perfect, refreshing beverage while you walk through the festival – Ice Cold Fresh Squeezed Lemonade (8 coupons)
No festival or fair is the same without some incredible fried food! And we have the pièce de résistance for you – our Croi-Dough-Nut, a deep-fried croissant with Creme Brûlée filling and glazed with chocolate and salted caramel. This unique item is definitely life changing. (8 coupons).
GrapeFest is open today until 11:30 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. – 11:30 p.m. and Sunday 11 a.m. – 6 p.m. If you make it out before 5 p.m. today, admission is free. After that, admission is $8.
So, no need for a corny dog or funnel cake – stop by our booth at GrapeFest for the best in festival food!